Thursday, December 15, 2011

Unforgettable Childhood Memories









Few years ago, when I was 14 I went to India ,Actually every end of the year I went to India with my family for my holiday vacation. I still remembered that date 23.12.2005 when I was first time I met My favourite actor Sharukhkhan at Indian international airport  still i can’t believe that I met him actually I didn’t expect that I met him in my life long.

 I was so excited and also I was very happy and don’t how to explain my feelings in a word. Then I try to took photo with him but I can’t took  because there are lots of police and also security so i was so sad and feeling so bad. Then I came back to Malaysia, after few days I had dinner with my dad while watching sharukhkhan movie suddenly my dad said this movie is not good because sharukkhan is not acting well, then I gave my opinion i said no its not like that he was acting well but the story was not suitable for him. But my dad keep gave bad comment about him but, I can’t accept that so i was so rude and used harsh word to my dad.

Then I went to my room because the next morning I had school. Then I didn’t talk wit my dad for few days because of that problem that happened last night. One day night my mum came to my room then she said I want to talk with you, then I said yes mum sure can. Then my mum gave me a advice. she said why are you doing like that when you are going to change your behaviour. Then she said sharukhkhan is a just actor because of him only u fought with your dad and also you was very rude with your dad. Im just listen only i didn’t say anything to my mum .

Then the next morning I met My dad and I said I’m really very sorry dad for that night then my dad said its okay actually my intention its not to hurt you I’m also sorry. So the moral value that i learned we can’t hurt other feelings and also cant use harsh word .we must give respect to others.

so funny rite ma story...hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment