Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Three Person Who Most Influenced Me In My life

This story about me...that mean about my charcter....

Few years ago I was really very lazy and I never do my homework.One day my life totaly changed when the three persons give me support and encourge me.The three persons really most influenced me in my life. They are my father,my teacher and also my friend vivan.

First my father he always support and give me good advice. He is a lovely and friendly person.I'm really very lucky because I have good father. Next my teacher she is my favourite teacher in my school.I like her very much because she always support and encourage me. actually one day i got my monthly exam result i just got 45marks only in my science subject,but she never get angry with me. she give me support and advice, she said you can do,but you must workhard and also you must do many pass years question than only you can score good mark in your science subject.so im also study hard,lastly i can get pass mark in my final exam. That time i'm really very happy and also I thank to my teacher because if she never give me support I cant success in my final exam.

Lastly my friend Vivan. He is really very close to me. He is my best friend forever still now.He also always support and gave me a good advice.He is very good guy and friendly with everyone.We always went out together.We always exchange jokes. If i have any problem I'll share with him and then he slove my problem.

I'm really very happy now,because if the three persons don't exist in my  life may I will never change my attitude.I'm really very thanked to God and also I'm thanked to My father,my teacher,and my friend vivan.

No comments:

Post a Comment