Thursday, December 15, 2011

I want to share my experience about handicraft fair in labuan last sunday.

 Last sunday Morining 8.00am my friend vivan and I attended a handicraft fair in labuan.There were many different things. First I went to pottery stall, had many kinds of ceramic items.For eg Plate,glasses,Tea pots and others.Ceramic made from Sarawak and Perak. Then I bought Plate, and Tea pots for my Mum because my mum like that.

Next, I went to wearing side.There also had different types of wearing. Wearing from Mengkuang and Bamboo. But I don't like wearing,because the designs is not beautiful. So I'm not intersted to saw the wearing.So I moved to wood carring.Wood carring made from teak.My friend Vivan like the wood carring,so he bought some for himself.

Then we moved to batik stall. Batik stall also very famous. Many people bought batik. There was colourful and had many designs.So many people like to bought batik.really very beautiful so I'm also bought batik for my self.After that we moved to silver jeweller stall.Silver jewellery made from Kelantan.Kelantan is a very famous for silver jewellery.They also had so many designs.Then I bought earring and bangles for my sister .

Lastly I went to puppetes stall.puppets made from Kelantan. Kelantan also another famous for puppets.Many children bought puppets for shadow play....

really good experience.....i was enjoyed that handicraft fair...

2 comments:

  1. saya dh jadi follower awak...

    kalau awak sudi jd la follower kita plk....

    kalau awak stress lagi bagus :p

    http://stresssik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice topic n nice blog..

    if u have time visit n follow my blog
    herry-tan.blogspot.com.. thanks

    ReplyDelete