Sunday, October 16, 2011

Topic sentences ( paragraph)

Unforgetable Four days Vacation in India.

Few years ago, my family and me went to India for my holiday Vacation. why we choosed India, because India is my parents native place and also for me. Besides that India is a one of the tourism place.Actually,  our journey lasted for 3 hours which means that we reach India at 1.00pm Malaysian time and 11.30am India time. Then, the type of transportation that we used to the hotel is by bus. The Hotel name is Hotel Abu Palace and one of the reason why we picked this hotel is because it is a 5 star hotel and also one of the largest hotel in India. Once we reach the hotel we decided to rest because it was a long and exhausting journey .Then after that we went out for lunch.Next there are few activities that we had planned. Our first activity was shopping .Actually I’ve planned to buy some clothes for my best friend because in India the clothes are very cheap at the same time material quality is very good. That’s why I’ve decided to buy clothes here. After that, we tried Indian spicy food, actually foreign country people also like to eat Indian food because Indian food are very spicy and also very tasty.The following day we went to visit one of the memorable place which is called Tajmahal. Therefore we can know about the history on  how Tajmahal is build. Next we visited  the beach which is known as the Marina Beach. This is simply because Marina beach is the second largest beach in the world.Finally, our trip which lasted for four days has ended. We departed to India on the 25th of June on Thursday 2010 and we went back to Malaysia on 28th of June which is Sunday. We are really enjoyed that trip very much and also I got time to spend with my family so that trip i can’t forget in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment